Image Map

Friday Five {Vol 11}

4/11/14

The things I'm loving this week are completely random and maybe even a little laugh out loud worthy ;)

McCormick Brown Sugar Bourbon marinade
We use this marinade on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g and it is delicious every single time! We love it the most with grilled chicken though.


Oxo Mini Measuring Cup
I picked this up last week while grocery shopping and Thomas wasn't really amused, but once he used it he totally changed his tune! It makes measuring 3tbs of oil extremely easy. #wifeforthewin

Ziploc Marinade bags
Continuing on with the cooking favorites of the moment- I found these last week at the grocery store and they're great! We used Ziploc gallon bags before and while those work just fine I like the expandable bottom of these. The only downfall is that they're only available in 1/2 gallon size so you can't use a ton of meat.

Slow Cooker Liners
These are one of the best things I've discovered all year! Literally no clean up required. Worth the .35 cents/each if you ask me ;)

C9 Seamless Sports Bra
I know I've blogged about the fact that I wear sports bras 80% of the time {hey I'm a nanny!} and these ones are my favorite. The can be worn like a normal bra {not crisscrossed in the back} and they're extremely comfortable. They're also only $17 at full price and there is always sales/Cartwheel deals on C9 apparel. I have a black one and this aqua one above, which is light enough to wear under a lot of my light colored shirts. I do wish they'd make a white/ivory colored one for under white/really light shirts though.

Told you it was completely random and mostly food/cooking based ;) What are you loving this week?


17 comments:

  1. Those crockpot liners are lifesavers! I refuse to make anything without them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm at that point now too! Never turning back! Lol

      Delete
  2. i love the crockpot liners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crockpot liners and usually can get them for free at walmart with coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i rock that same sportsbra all the time and i work in an office. bras are the worst haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! I love the Dream Angel Demi bra's at Victoria's Secret but those suckers are too dang expensive for everyday wear haha

      Delete
  5. I've heard of crockpot liners, but I've never actually noticed them for sale before--they sure would come in handy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the stores near me they're right next to all the Ziploc bags! They definitely are- make clean up time a breeze!

      Delete
  6. I need those marinade bags ASAP!!! Also, where did you purchase that measuring cup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at Meijer {a grocery store in the Midwest} but I know that Bed Bath and Beyond sells it!

      Delete
  7. Those slow cooker liners are the best!!! They make clean up so easy :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just got a grill for our wedding so we will have to try that marinade and those bags! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going grocery shopping today, and I definitely think I'll be picking up a few of these items - especially that brown sugar marinade. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those marinade bags are too neat. I haven't seen those, but I will be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those slow cooker liners make my life!! However, I have to be careful about poking holes in them, because I'm bad about that. lol

    ReplyDelete